ôSociety and Informationö Foundation was established in the beginning of
1998 having the ambition to work for the fulfilment of several main goals:
- To enhance the processes of forming an informational society in Bulgaria
by means of using and developing the NGOĺs potential to collect, systemize
and exchange information for the needs of the citizens and their organizations.
- To search, find and develop the potential of the young people in Bulgaria
to generate new methods and projects for development of the different
spheres and sectors in society.
- To enhance the mutual understanding and integration in society by paying
special attention to the needs of those social groups that are in unequal
economic, social - cultural and geographic situation and by helping their
- To work for the development of the civil society in the country by helping
the NGOs and providing resources needed for their capacity development.
- To support the development of non-formal education in the country by
means of popularising educational forms and standards that provide development
of the human resources consistent with the changes on the labour.
- To support in different spheres of public life the processes of our
countryĺs integration into the European and Euro-Atlantic structures by
preserving and developing our national unique possibilities and characteristics.
- back to top -